Monday, January 23, 2012

Hitting The Right Note










This time I have got the ROCKSTAR of our college ( UPES)my dear friend SAMARTH TRIPATHI.
Guitarist of our college's rock band.

He is actually a rockstar with his electric guitar in his hand.



He is playing an awesome tune out of the many which he has composed himself .


I just captured him at the right time at the right place when he was practicing his guitar in peace.


Samarth is sitting and rehearsing his tunes. It is worth listening him but he plays the best when he is unconscious of anybody present near him.


He posing for me in his own superstar style. His hair actually shows that I m not saying wrong he is a born superstar.


The picture is clicked at our hostel's roof which he feels is the best place for RIYAAZ(practice of music).

His soul, life, passion everything is music .
 Through this post I want to acknowledge all the music lovers across the globe.


Share This Art!


3 comments:

About

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *