Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Heaven Falls Here---Mussorie---

My trip to Mussorie seems like a trip to heaven.The beauty of mountains, different sites shows the true heaven on earth.

The trip was organised in excitement to see snow and snow fall.Me (Sahil Wadhwa) and my hostel friend went on to Mussorie on 14th and 15th of January,2012.


This is the road side snow which we saw as we were on our way to hotel.On seeing this,all got excited and were waiting for the further beauty to be seen on our trip.



The Trolly which took us to the GUN Hill for the site seeing.Gun hill is a good place for site seeing and sunset views.



A cute girl wearing the traditional dress of hilly region.The beauty of any place gets increased when it is described with the tradition of that place.


Different poses made by girl a photo shot as to keep a memory for herself and her parents.Smile on the girls face brings smile on everyone face.

Its the mountain which looks like camel's back.Its been taken from a point named as camel view point.



There goes the Himalayas Ranges in white above the dark hills and below the sky.Bit hard to see but still good to have a view of it.These ranges save our Country from the north side.



The sunset on my first day in Mussorie.Its been taken while having cholle kulcha(Dish) with my friend(Ashish Chauhan).



The mall road of Mussorie a famous place of this city.These are the road side lightening which are embedded in ground and lighting the grill.The grills with the flower painting on them.



My lifetime awesome sunrise ever taken.It was about 6 in morning when my room mate woke me up and said to click the sunrise as he knows how much I love photography.



Its the click when one of my friend was feeding to dogs and playing with them at Char Dukan a place on the way to Lal Teepa.



Its a fight between a wild dog and wild goat.The dog was following us from the char dukan in need of more food from us.



It was the oldest cemetery I have ever seen.This grave was of a person whose life period was 1902-1991.



The start of snow fall when we were at the lal teepa.Me and all my friends enjoyed alot in snow falls as many of us including me has seen it for the first time.



As the storm was rising all the trees and roads were full of snow.


It was really a lifetime awesome experience in Mussorie with all friends of my hostel.

Share This Art!


1 comment:

About

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *